The APRIL Bookworm Box



I was so very fortunate to receive a box from The Bookworm Box to review. My co-blogger, Clarisse, tagged me in Colleen Hoover's post in which she offered to mail out some boxes for blogger reviews. I commented, but didn't get my hopes up. I mean, hundreds of bloggers commented for a chance to get one so what were the chances, ya know?

Lo and behold, I got an email that said I was being mailed one! *hops up & down* Still so grateful and excited over it. I was shocked at how quickly it arrived (only took a couple days). I carefully unboxed my bookish goodies and gushed over how amazing everything was. The books were incredible choices and I've already placed them on my special signed bookshelf.

I've been hesitant to subscribe or even purchase any of those book boxes out there in bookland. For one, I worry I may already own the book and two, I really enjoy being able to get books signed by authors in person. So subscribing to a box that is likely to hold books with one or both of those reasons is a big dilemma for me.

However, The Bookworm Box is in a league of its own. And because of this, I can honestly say that I will be buying up boxes whenever I have the funds. After all, they do make great gifts!

So what is it exactly that makes this box so special?
Read on to learn more about The Bookworm Box.


What is The Bookworm Box?
If you're not familiar with The Bookworm Box, it's a one time purchase/subscription box that was founded by author and all around bad*ss, Colleen Hoover.
You have the option to pay a monthly subscription or a month to month plan. There is also a swag shop where you can purchase individual items, such as pens and shirts.

Find more info here.
Shop the swag here.



Why's it different from other book subscription boxes?
All proceeds go to charity!
How stinkin' fabulous is that?!
The charities vary month to month, which I think is a great way to spread the funds and love. 

You can learn more about that here.



What's in the Box?
The box will always contain two different signed paperbacks and various swag from authors and The Bookworm Box itself. 

The April box mailed my way included:

2 SIGNED PAPERBACKS
-Midnight Lily by Mia Sheridan
-Honesty by Seth King

SWAG
Bookworm Box items (sticker, pen, USB car charger adapter)
Skye Warren button
C.M. Foss magnet
Jennifer McMahon and B. Brumley bookmarks




Boxes are currently sold out for the month, but make sure to follow The Bookworm Box's page and frequent the site to find out when they open it up for purchases again.




A huge thanks to Colleen Hoover and all the people that work at The Bookworm Box. 
Boxing up all the goodies and the entire process... I can only imagine how much time and work goes into it.





-Posted and Reviewed by-

-Zandalee-


Comments

Post a Comment