New Release Review | All the Rage by T.M. Frazier

Are you ready to meet Rage?

Now is your chance!

All The Rage by T.M. Frazier is LIVE!


They call me Rage.
My real name is like a shadow, always close behind, but never quite able to catch up.
I fly under the radar because no one ever suspects I’m capable of the kind of brutal violence I commit each and every day.
You see, I’m a girl. I’m nineteen.
And I'm a killer.
This life is all I know. It s all I want to know. It keeps the s**t buried that I need kept buried. It allows me to live without thinking too much.
Without dwelling on the past.
Until him.
It all changes when an ordinary boy becomes my next target.
And my first love.
I have to choose.
The only life I ve ever known has to die, or he does.
Either way, I ll be the one pulling the trigger...


All the Rage is a STANDALONE







Prologue

It was once said that if you love someone enough you should let them go.  If they come back to you, they were always meant to be yours. 
It's kind of bullshit.
My story was a little different than most.  I was a little different than most. 
Because in my story, if you love someone enough, you should first drop the gun. 





This was outrageously twisted and gritty, and everything you’d expect from Lady Frazier and more!

I was already introduced to Rage in Soulless, so I knew how dark this little spitfire was. I wondered if there was someone out there in the Fiction world that would be a perfect counterpart for her. She’s not your average heroine with her insatiable need . . . to kill. Aside from that, no emotions, no remorse. While that can be a bit scary, I actually loved this about her. She told it like it was and was a strong young girl. 
Nolan’s the boy next door, but he has something special lurking within him. He has his own issues, but he’s average in comparison to Rage. I loved the way they connected and the amazing vibe was there immediately. Most importantly, he got Rage and everything she was. Unfortunately for her, he was her newest target. But Nolan is so much more than meets the eye, and he not only shocked Rage, but me as well. 

I was captivated by Rage and her story, and once her and Nolan met each other, I was irrevocably consumed in them. 
This book had me riding a roller coaster of emotions and on my toes from beginning to end. The intro was great as it got down to the nitty gritty with Rage’s deep seated issues. 

T.M. Frazier has solidified once again how incredible she is at writing intense and savage characters. This latest standalone is a thrilling, heart pumping dark romance you do not want to miss.













T.M. (Tracey Marie) Frazier resides in sunny Southwest Florida with her husband and three feisty fur kids.

She attended Florida Gulf Coast University where she specialized in public speaking. After years working in real estate and new home construction, she decided it was finally time to stop pushing her dreams to the back burner and pursue writing seriously.

In the third grade she wrote her very first story about a lost hamster. It earned rave reviews from both her teacher and her parents.

It only took her twenty years to start the next one.
                                                             It will not be about hamsters.









-Posted and Reviewed by-

-Zandalee-

Comments