Book Review ✭ Three Dirty Secrets by Nikki Sloane

BlogTour3DS

Three Dirty Secrets by Nikki Sloane is finally here!

6ab3b-three2bdirty2bsecrets2bebook2bcover

No man can own me. 
I negotiate sex for money at an illicit blindfold club, but my body is not for sale. 
I don’t submit and I don’t surrender. 
Until I meet him. 
This beautiful artist’s tattoo now covers the scar of the worst mistake of my life. 
 Being with him could expose everything I’ve been hiding, and although there’s so much at stake, I can’t stop myself. 
The battle for control between us is too hot, too powerful to resist. With all my dirty secrets, what’s going to happen when he forces me to come clean? 


NOTE: This book is a standalone with no cliffhanger ending, but does include scenes of MFF. Mature readers only.

12400517_1683012715278255_7113156395120573500_n

3DSTeaser
Days later and I’m still blushing red from this book. This was a blazing hot novel and my first experience with Nikki Sloane’s writing. Definitely not my last though!
This is the kind of book you won’t want to read in public, that’s for sure.

I’ve got a massive girl crush on Regan Wilson. The bold things she said, the sins she’d commit with her body, her dominating persona. I just loved every single inch of her. Okay, I should move on or else you’re going to be reading a review on Regan rather than Three Dirty Secrets.

So Silas. He was was smokin’! He had everything going for him. Sexy ink, art skills, and a personality that rivaled Regan’s. He said it himself several times in the book, when he wants something, he goes after it. And that he did. I loved the way he refused to hold back with her. He didn’t let anything stop him from getting what he wanted. Her.

There I go getting distracted again. 
In all honesty though, this was erotic romance at it’s finest. Nearly on the brink of erotica itself.
The war between the two for control was sinfully enticing and entertaining.

This is a great example of a book that has an abundance of sex scenes that hold their own against an actual plot. Here’s an author who can create erotic scenes and decrease the raunchy and amp up the beautiful. The underlying element of mystery and suspense played a great role and at times took the backseat to the sensual side of the book, yet a story with elegance arose.
Seriously though, why is Nikki Sloane not known worldwide for her erotic wordy ways??
If you haven’t read her yet, do it. If you’re already a fan, don’t ever stop.


3DS-Kiss
NikkiAuthorPhotoNikki Sloane landed in graphic design after her careers as a waitress, a screenwriter, and a ballroom dance instructor fell through. For eight years she worked for a design firm in that extremely tall, black, and tiered building in Chicago that went through an unfortunate name change during her time there. Now she lives in Kentucky and manages a team of graphic artists. She is a member of the Romance Writers of America, is married with two sons, writes dirty books, and couldn't be any happier.

Facebook ❤︎ Website ❤︎ Twitter
Amazon ❤︎ Goodreads




SBPR


Comments