❦ Stacking the Shelves {19}

Stacking The Shelves, hosted by Tynga’s Reviewsis all about sharing the books you are adding to your shelves, may it be physical or virtual. This means you can include books you buy in a physical store or online, books you borrow from friends or the library, review books, gifts/advanced reader copies and of course ebooks!

Releasing October 13th
I received this ARC from Brighton Walsh to primarily review her story in the anthology. I've only read her's My Strongest Weakness, and I liked it, but I do plan on reading the rest.

Releasing October 12th
I don't think Emma Hart will ever publish a book I won't love. It took me a little while to get to this ARC, but once I did, I devoured it! Aidan Burke is adorable and cocky, and Jessie Law is everything I want to be. 
Emma knows how to write the best female characters!!
I'll be reviewing this one on Tuesday.

Releasing October 15th
So happy to be able to get this ARC. This is my first book from Staci Hart and I'm officially a fan. Again, I read this one really quickly and enjoyed it. I'll be reviewing this one on release day.

Releasing October 19th
Liora debuted her writing with The True Series, and I became a quick fan. I really like the laid back style of her stories that has drama, but is never preposterous to make you eye roll. I liked the first book, loved the second, so I'm super excited to get to this one!
Thanks to Gallery for providing me this ARC via NetGalley.

Releasing October 20th
Umm.. Alice. Clayton.
Alice. Freaking. Clayton!
A new series, and quite the promising synopsis. I need to get through one more ARC before I get to this one, but ooh I'm so excited!
Gallery I love you for gracing me with this fab ARC!

Releasing October 20th
I received this ARC paperback from The NOVL, so huge thanks to those awesome peeps!
So this sounds crazy and like it's jam-packed with action. I'll be starting this one real soon.
Check it out and pre-order today!

Releasing October 27th
This is my third Maya Banks book. While I wasn't necessarily blown away by one of her other series, I wanted to give this title a chance since it's quite different. I'm currently reading this one, and it's pretty military heavy so far. Not hating it, but not totally loving either. 
We shall see what the final outcome is. 
Thank you to the publisher for reaching out and offering me an ARC via NetGalley.
So not the best ratings and reviews on Goodreads, but it's 99 cents so it's cool.

This has been on my TBR list since forever, and considering it was on sale for $1.99 on Amazon I couldn't pass it up. I also added Audible narration so I'm eager to get to it soon.

I've read very few historical romances; the first being Melanie Harlow's 1920's Speak Easy series. She highly recommended this series to me, so one-click it I did. I'm saving this for my historical fiction craving, but I have a feeling it'll come sooner rather than later.

I'm not going to lie, I totally bought this because I love the cover. Edit: I love the hot bodied buy on the cover. 
I mean Christina Lee, 99 cents, awesome reviews, and intriguing synopsis too... but mainly the guy.

Another 99 cent sale! This series has cool covers, and it's been getting some good reviews. I wasn't a fan of the only book I've read from Linde (Off the Record), but I'm open minded.
 
 
I was lucky enough to win this (as well as a digital copy of the film) during Simon & Schuster's celebration of the 20th Anniversary of Clueless.
I LOVED this film growing up. Like absolutely obsessed.
So the kid in me was totally buggin when I found out I won.

I've already started coloring in this, and my dad (he LOVES to color) keeps trying to steal it. Don't worry, I let him take a few pages.
I'll be reviewing this soon!
Thanks for stopping by and checking out my haul this week.
Post your comments and/or links so I can see your new book babies!

Comments