❦ Stacking the Shelves {18}

Stacking The Shelves, hosted by Tynga’s Reviewsis all about sharing the books you are adding to your shelves, may it be physical or virtual. This means you can include books you buy in a physical store or online, books you borrow from friends or the library, review books, gifts/advanced reader copies and of course ebooks!

Releasing August 18th
Gigantic thanks and millions of hugs to Renée for getting me approved for this ARC. The cover immediately grabbed my attention and I just knew I was going to adore the heck out of this book. And I so did! I finished this book in 2 days and it was the greatest 2 days of my life. SO many feels!
READ IT!!
Releasing August 25th
So excited to see how Jackson & Sylvia's story ends! Thanks to the publisher for sending me an ARC. :)
Releasing August 25th
I never got to read Overruled, and it got some mixed reviews from my blogger friends. However, I can't pass up an Emma Chase book so I'm still excited to start this one next.
Newly Released
The last time I went to Italy was 2 years ago and I miss it. Luckily, Karina does a fab job of transporting her readers to her books setting. I'm ready to travel to Italia!
Newly Released
I've been hearing really amazing things about this book and that cover is gorgeous.
 
I was so busy last month that I never had a chance to show you all my July books. But I really think they need to be featured so...
These are the babies I got at Comic Con this year, and the Mary Pearson & Marie Rutkoski books were from the Barnes and Noble signing they did earlier that week.
I don't know if you noticed Sweet Temptation up there at the top of the photo. Squeeee! I actually didn't get it when I did Fierce Reads Spin to Win, but I was desperate for it, so I ended up finding a sweet woman who traded me for another book I had. Granted that book I traded was A Madness So Discreet (which I really wanted), but ST was way more important to me.
Those were the awesome books last month's XOXperts package held.
This month we got...
Sustained by Emma Chase
Tracker's End by Chantal Fernado

I hope you all had great hauls this week! 
Post your links so I can see or comment and let me know what you got. :)

Comments

  1. Great haul! Before We Were Strangers sounds amazing. I can't wait for it to come out! Have an awesome week.
    Krystianna @ Downright Dystopian

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much for stopping by. :) I highly suggest Before We Were Strangers! x

      Delete
  2. Very nice haul! I've wanted to read some stuff by Kresley Cole but I guess I'm just not sure where to start heh.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I had the same worry. I've read one of her romance books and really enjoyed her writing. As far as the paranormal books go, I'd highly recommend going in order if you're interested in the Immortals After Dark series.

      Delete
  3. Wow wow wow! So many freaking amazing books! Every where I turn this week I see Before We Were Strangers and the paper swan! Happy reading :)

    Sofia @ SofiaLovesReading

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I cannot recommend Before We Were Strangers enough! Favorite book of the year for me. :)

      Delete

Post a Comment