Sinfully Mine by Kendall Ryan ☆ Release Day Review


She was forbidden.
I didn’t care.

As my best friend’s little sister, Macey Hale was off-limits, but the girl was tempting as sin and forbidden as fuck. I wish I could say that stopped me. I wish I could tell you I behaved like a gentleman.

I didn’t.

When she waltzes back into my life with that same spark I fell for, looking every bit the beautiful woman I knew she’d grow into, I have to force myself to remember I’m different from the man she once knew. I’m colder. Harder. And for good reason.

With my heart on lockdown and my hands aching to touch her, I set out to prove that I can keep myself in check this time.

No strings. No attachments.

And definitely no falling for her again.

If you love steamy romance, you won't want to miss this older brother's best friend romance.

This is book two in the Lessons with the Dom series, following The Gentleman Mentor. Both are complete standalone novels featuring sexy Dominant men you're sure to fall in love with. Enjoy!
 

I love brother’s best friend romance tropes and was super duper excited to read this newest Kendall Ryan book.
I liked that this couple had a past; though we don’t really get to see it in this book. But it’s alluded to, Macey and Reese recall certain memories, so it’s out there for the reader to think about.

The reason I didn’t give this a full five kisses was for the faint disconnect I had from the story and characters at certain moments. Maybe it’s my fault for not reading The Gentleman Mentor, book one in the series, and not having a bit of character background. Halfway through my read, I realized I still wasn’t invested in their relationship and the characters individually. 

The pace of the story and the couple’s relationship went at a steady pace and developed okay, but the climactic moment fell a bit flat. It didn’t make that full peak arrival and that too lessened my rating a bit. The last portion of the book felt somewhat rushed, as well as the epilogue.


What this book did excel at was the sexier side of the story. The sexual chemistry was blatantly obvious and extremely palpable. Though I wouldn’t completely classify this book in the BDSM section, there were elements involved and I think the author did a great job of lightly incorporating the Dom/sub lifestyle. This story was supremely hot!

Kendall Ryan is the New York Times and USA Today bestselling author of contemporary romance novels, including Hard to Love, Unravel Me, Resisting Her and When I Break.


She's a sassy, yet polite Midwestern girl with a deep love of books, and a slight addiction to lipgloss. She lives in Minneapolis with her adorable husband and two baby sons, and enjoys hiking, being active, and reading.
Visit her at: www.kendallryanbooks.com  for the latest book news, and fun extras

Facebook ✧ Twitter ✧ Pinterest ✧ Goodreads ✧ Amazon













Comments