❦ Stacking the Shelves {17}

Stacking The Shelves, hosted by Tynga’s Reviewsis all about sharing the books you are adding to your shelves, may it be physical or virtual. This means you can include books you buy in a physical store or online, books you borrow from friends or the library, review books, gifts/advanced reader copies and of course ebooks!

Releasing June 30th
Huge thanks to the publisher for my NetGalley copy!

Releasing July 1st
Cheers Lola! Can't wait to start this. :)

Releasing July 7th
Thank you to Kim and the publisher for the copy!

Releasing August 25th
I previously snagged up an eARC from NetGalley, then ended up trading for a physical ARC too. Thanks Casey @littlered630 from Little Red's Reviews! #BooksforTrade
Newly Released
Foxy Roxy Sloane gifted me a copy of Sloth and I'm so freaking excited to start.
This one is on sale right now for just 99 pennies.
 
Ready for my #BookOutletHaul you guys?!
Book Outlet is seriously dangerous! 
And so is #BooksforTrade for that matter!

Comments

  1. Great haul this week! I loved Anna Dressed in Blood but I still have to get around to reading the sequel. I hope you love it! Have an awesome week. :)
    Krystianna @ Downright Dystopian

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment