❦ Stacking the Shelves {16}

Stacking The Shelves, hosted by Tynga’s Reviewsis all about sharing the books you are adding to your shelves, may it be physical or virtual. This means you can include books you buy in a physical store or online, books you borrow from friends or the library, review books, gifts/advanced reader copies and of course ebooks!

Releasing June 30th
Thank you Lauren for the copy!
Releasing June 23rd
Releasing August 25th
Cursed Moon by Jaye Wells

I won this book through a giveaway held by Bookish Things and More. Never heard of it, but I'm a fan of badass chicks and the cover girl seems to be just that.
 
So technically these are ARCs but have already been released so there. These were my first trades from #BooksforTrade

All the Bright Places by Jennifer Niven

If I Should Die by Amy Plum

 Thanks to Karina Romano @Watcha_Reading of Watcha Reading for the trades!

Sweet Evil by Wendy Higgins


Thanks to Rachel @cutsofpaper of Paper Cuts for helping grow my Wendy Higgins collection!

Nash by Jay Crownover

This one is another #BooksforTrade book. I was bummed that it's so banged up considering all of my books are in perfect condition. I'll most likely give this copy away somewhere. 
Thanks Brittany of @WordsAfterwards.
This batch is from my amazing #XOXperts group I actually received earlier this month. I'll eventually get through all of them, but the Stewart book looks Summer appropriate!





Releasing June 23rd


This! This. Is. So. Beautiful!!
I'm so very grateful to my fellow Vixen babe, Stephanie. xx
I adore this story to bits and am extremely excited to be able to add the paperback to my collection.
I had a really great haul this week, but I'm already eager to see what I get next week. haha
Let's see what you have!

Comments

  1. Great haul! I've been wanting to read All the Bright Places for a while now because everyone seems to love it. Have a great week and enjoy your books!
    Krystianna @ Downright Dystopian

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's really great! I enjoyed it, despite the gut-wrenching moments.

      Delete

Post a Comment