❦ Stacking the Shelves {15}

Stacking The Shelves, hosted by Tynga’s Reviewsis all about sharing the books you are adding to your shelves, may it be physical or virtual. This means you can include books you buy in a physical store or online, books you borrow from friends or the library, review books, gifts/advanced reader copies and of course ebooks!

This one releases tomorrow!
It's so good you guys! :D
My review will be posted tomorrow.

This week's haul was small, but I have some more Book Outlet & #BooksforTrade goodies coming next week. :)

Comments

  1. Great haul! I have a copy of A Court of Thorns and Roses too but I still haven't read it. Everyone seems to love it though!
    Krystianna @ Downright Dystopian

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, I've seen nothing but good reviews for it. If I end up liking it, I'm definitely going to buy a hard copy, because that cover is way too pretty not to!

      Delete

Post a Comment