❦ Stacking the Shelves {14}

Stacking The Shelves, hosted by Tynga’s Reviewsis all about sharing the books you are adding to your shelves, may it be physical or virtual. This means you can include books you buy in a physical store or online, books you borrow from friends or the library, review books, gifts/advanced reader copies and of course ebooks!

Getting a new book from Emma Hart is like Christmas. 
And Emma's like Santa Claus. 
Except British. And a woman. And she's not fluffy in the least. 
Seriously though, you guys. ADD THIS TO YOUR TBR!
Jessica Sorensen was one of the first authors that reignited my love for reading and I'm always there one-clicking her new releases. I'm eager to see what she does with this new series.
I have Carmen Jenner's books on my Kindle. Unread. I think I may start with this newest release.
I've heard a lot of good things about the series, and of course I've heard all of the comparisons to Fifty Shades, the Crossfire series, blah blah blah. I'm ready to see what this series is all about so I finally one-clicked. I think I may end up listening to the audible version since it's only and additional $2.99.
I'm officially addicted to Book Outlet.
I finally caved in and ordered for the first time.
And then a second time.
And a third...
 Word around the readersphere, this series is the bomb-diggity.
I decided to go ahead and purchase the paperbacks at an insanely low price before reading, because I'm a bookaholic like that.
 I've had the Collide eBook since it was just a little Indie. Despite not reading it all, I did get through the first few chapters way back when and liked them. So obviously I had to buy them.
 Samantha Young rocks my world!
I'm slowly but surely buying all the paperbacks available for my collection to display my love for her.
Tarryn Fisher read this book.
So I had to read this book.
I'm so happy with my book haul this week. What new pretties did you acquire?
Link me! :D

Comments

  1. Great haul! Ultraviolet sounds really good. I'll definitely be looking forward to your review!
    Krystianna @ Downright Dystopian

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment