❦ Stacking the Shelves {13}

Stacking The Shelves, hosted by Tynga’s Reviewsis all about sharing the books you are adding to your shelves, may it be physical or virtual. This means you can include books you buy in a physical store or online, books you borrow from friends or the library, review books, gifts/advanced reader copies and of course ebooks!


Sadly I wasn't a fan of Those Girls, nevertheless I thank the publisher for a copy.
I'm so happy I can finally start this book. I've got my tissues ready!
I'm going to go start Bright Side, but leave your comments with links to your post or let me know what new books you got! :)

Comments

  1. I've been seeing Those Girls everywhere... off to check it out. :) Enjoy your books!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great haul this week! I read Those Girls a few weeks ago and I enjoyed it, though I've seen tons of mixed reviews on it. Happy reading! :)
    Krystianna @ Downright Dystopian

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment