❦ Stacking the Shelves {12}

Stacking The Shelves, hosted by Tynga’s Reviewsis all about sharing the books you are adding to your shelves, may it be physical or virtual. This means you can include books you buy in a physical store or online, books you borrow from friends or the library, review books, gifts/advanced reader copies and of course ebooks!

So excited to get started on this one. 
I've never read anything by Caisey Quinn despite having her books on my Kindle. 
This new series of hers sounds fabulous!

Thanks to Simon & Schuster/Pocket Star for these four titles! :)
I've already started True North and I'm loving the female MC.

I don't think I've ever mentioned it, but I'm part of the XOXperts team which promotes books from Simon & Schuster and its imprint's. Along with the eBook titles above, I also got this great package of paperbacks. I'm ecstatic over this batch and can't wait to read them all. I've recently started Searching for Beautiful and have a review planned later this month. There will also be some fun promo stuff surrounding this book so watch out for that if you're a fan! :)

I showed you mine, now you show me yours!

Comments

  1. Great haul this week! I've not heard of any of these but I hope you enjoy them. Happy reading! :)
    Krystianna @ Downright Dystopian

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment