❦ Stacking the Shelves {9}

Stacking The Shelves, hosted by Tynga’s Reviewsis all about sharing the books you are adding to your shelves, may it be physical or virtual. This means you can include books you buy in physical store or online, books you borrow from friends or the library, review books, gifts and of course ebooks!

 Thanks so much to Nina Bocci, Atria, Penguin, Pocket Star/Simon & Schuster, Gina Sheldon, and Eve Jagger ❤︎


 Barnes & Noble is amazing with their wonderful bargain book section. I got all of these at a ridiculously low price. Some of them are hardcovers so how freaking good of a deal is that?! 

I'm a sucker for classics and collecting them in various editions. I saw this version at Costco and couldn't say no. It is beautiful!
These are actually from Authors Under the Lights last month, but I wanted to spotlight them and all their beauty!
Yes, I've totally been snuggling up to Asa for the past few weeks! ;)
Jessica Hawkins is an absolute doll! This was my second time meeting her, but I've actually read her books now. :)
Jillian Dodd is a sweetie! This book is so tiny and cute!
 
That little book is filled with nothing but quotes from This Man. It was too adorable not to buy.
Hachette actually sent me this copy of ONP, but I was finally able to get it signed!
I was so scared I wouldn't be able to snatch up a copy of Coda, but I managed to buy 2. (One will be given away later this month!)
I could listen to Callie and Lili speak all day. I helped her and Lili set up a bit at the event, and they were the prettiest, coolest babes ever!
Lili's box of books got lost in the mail. :( She was sweet enough to give me this sampler though!
Thanks to Rachel Burke for this book I won in one of her giveaways. :)

So what good books did you pick up lately? There have been some really awesome releases and even more to come in the coming weeks!

Comments

  1. Nice haul! I've only recently learned of Elle Kennedy and the hoopla over her series. I bought The Deal but haven't read it yet. Hoping to get to it soon. I did read Black Iris which was very good but also troubling. And I'm still trying to finish up The Bone Season. Hope you enjoy your books :) Here's ours: BiblioJunkies Cheers! ~ Bel

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment