❦ Stacking the Shelves {10}

Stacking The Shelves, hosted by Tynga’s Reviewsis all about sharing the books you are adding to your shelves, may it be physical or virtual. This means you can include books you buy in a physical store or online, books you borrow from friends or the library, review books, gifts/advanced reader copies and of course ebooks!

Christine Reiss has a new freaking book coming out! Let's just bask in that fab news for a bit...
I'm so excited that I was able to get an ARC of this beauty!
 Big thanks to Epic Reads for these three! I've never received physical ARC's of YA books before. :)

Thank you Kyla for this copy of your recent release! I can't wait to get started on this. The cover is so pretty!
 One of my fellow VBB Vixens graciously gifted me this one & it looks really good!
J.L. Berg gifted me a copy of this new R.L. Griffin release!

Thank you Forever/Grand Central Publishing for this hunky goodness!
Picked this one up at the Epic Reads booth during YALL West :)
Thanks to Simon & Schuster for this bundle of awesomeness for this #XOXpert <3

I'm eager to see what you dolls added to your libraries!
Comment with the book titles or link me to your own posts! x

Comments

  1. You have such a great haul this week! I can't wait for 99 Days and Proof of Forever. The both of them have such gorgeous covers. I bet they will be even prettier once they are out in hardcover! I'll definitely be looking forward to your reviews. Congrats on the win. Have a great week! :)
    Krystianna @ Downright Dystopian

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for stopping by!
      I'm so sad I haven't had a chance to start 99 Days yet. :/ I agree about the covers. Although the final cover for 99 Days doesn't have the pink title and that's my favorite part.

      Delete

Post a Comment