☆Release Day☆ Perfect Submission (Submission #4) by Roxy Sloane +ARC Review & Teasers

 
I’ve spent my life running from the past, but now there’s no escape. 
He says he can save me — if I’ll only trust him.

I want to believe him, but how can I be sure?
My choice is ruin or surrender.

Now, I have to decide. 



*The explosive final part of the sensual, suspenseful new serial*
B&N  iBooks

::: Book 4 of 4 | HEA :::

Sadly, the conclusion to Cam and Isabelle’s story has arrived. On the plus side, it is an incredible finish to another amazing serial from Roxy Sloane.

Towards the end of the book it hit me. I thought back to the first book and how much Cam and Isabelle have changed since them. They’ve each matured and grown so much, and being with each other has allowed them that. The love that Cam exudes towards Isabelle is astounding. There were a few times where his words brought me to tears. I swear I could feel the love pouring out of the book. 

If you haven’t read this series yet, or haven’t even picked up a book from this author, I highly recommend doing so as soon as possible. Each serial is steamier than the next, but every single one is great in its own way.
I can’t wait to see what Roxy brings to the table next!

Thanks so much Roxy for creating yet another beautiful couple for us to enjoy and bring into our hearts.


                                     AMAZON                       AMAZON                         AMAZON
Roxy Sloane is a romance junkie with a dirty mind. She lives in Los Angeles with her hot ex-military hubby and her two kids. She loves writing sexy, complex stories about pushing the boundaries and risking it all.

Hosted By:

Comments