✭ 15 Most Anticipated Books of 2015 ✭



Julius. That's all we know about this book so far. 
Well that and that we're going to see a lot of Twitch in it as well. 
I'm sold!
::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::
-- Release date: TBA --



We met in a nightmare. 

The in-between world where time had no power over rhyme, reason, or connection. We met. We stared. We knew. 

There was no distortion from the outside world. No right or wrong. No confusion or battles from hearts and minds. 

Just us. In our silent dream-world. 

That nightmare became our home. Planting ghosts, raising fantasies. Entwined together in our happily skewed reality. 

We fell in love. We fell hard. 

In those fleeting seconds of our nightmare, we lived an eternity. 

But then we woke up. 

And it was over.

::::::::::::::::::::::::::::
An MC book written by Pepper Winters? Yes, please!
The synopsis really caught me, and let's not get started on that cover!
:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::
-- Release date: July 28th --



A standalone novel connected to the Up in the Air series. It will be a heavy BDSM themed erotic romance focusing on the character Pete (the horse trainer from Mile High).
::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::
Well, well, well... Pete. I remember him quite well. After all, he's introduced right before one of the greatest scenes of all time. ;)
I'm always excited to read an R.K. Lilley book and even more so when it's connected to the Up in the Air world.
::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

-- Release date: TBA --



Best friends since they could walk. In love since the age of fourteen. Complete strangers since this morning.
He'll do anything to remember. She'll do anything to forget.
::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::
Colleen Hoover + Tarryn Fisher? 
YES!
It's always interesting to see a collaboration happen. This collaboration is one I'm waiting on the edge of my seat for.
The blurb is kind of really awesome too.
::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::
-- Release date: January 11th --



I was happy in my small town. In my life as a single, thirty-two year old woman. I had a good job, wonderful friends, my independence.

I also hadn't been laid in three years. Hadn't been on a date in two. Had stopped counting calories and wearing makeup... a while ago.

Then Brett Jacobs waltzed in. Caressed my thigh, dug rough fingers into my hair, lowered his soft mouth to my skin, took sexual control of my mind and stirred it all around with what he packed in his pants. He flipped my quiet life upside down and crawled into a place in my heart I thought was dead.

The issue is his secret.
The issue is her.
The issue is that I don't even know she exists, and he thinks she's dead.
The issue is that shit is about to hit the fan and I can't hold on to him tight enough.
 
::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::
I remember when this author followed me on Twitter and she was brand spankin' new. I checked her out and from that moment on, I new she was going to be one to watch out for. 
The cover for this upcoming release is so pretty. I love everything about it. Her books are always so intriguing and this one seems nothing less than.
::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::
-- Release date: February --


Jay Crownover’s New York Times and USA Today bestsellingMarked Men series continues with the much anticipated story of southern charmer and certified criminal Asa Cross.

Starting over in Denver with a whole new circle of friends and family, Asa Cross struggles with being the man he knows everyone wants him to be and the man he knows he really is. A leopard doesn’t it change its spots and Asa has always been a predator. He doesn’t want to hurt those who love and rely on him, especially one luscious arresting cop who suddenly seems to be interested in him for far more than his penchant for breaking the law. But letting go of old habits is hard, and it’s easy to hit bottom when it’s the place you know best.

Royal Hastings is quickly learning what the bottom looks like after a tragic situation at work threatens not only her career but her partner’s life. As a woman who has only ever had a few real friends she’s trying to muddle through her confusion and devastation all alone. Except she can’t stop thinking about the sexy southern bartender she locked up. Crushing on Asa is the last thing she needs but his allure is too strong to resist. His long criminal record can only hurt her already shaky career and chasing after a guy who has no respect for the law or himself can only end in heartbreak.

A longtime criminal and a cop together just seems so wrong . . . but for Asa and Royal, being wrong together is the only right choice to make.

::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::
*drools* 
Sorry, I'm still drooling since I first saw this cover. He's just so nice to look at. *sigh*
I haven't even read all of the Marked Men books, and I usually read in order no matter what, but I won't be able to stay away from Asa.
::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::
-- Release date: April 21st --



Don't miss a beat with the fourth and final novel in the USA Today bestselling Stage Dive series from Kylie Scott.

Positive. With two little lines on a pregnancy test, everything in Lizzy Rollins' ordinary life is about to change forever. And all because of one big mistake in Vegas with Ben Nicholson, the irresistibly sexy bass player for Stage Dive. So what if Ben's the only man she's ever met who can make her feel completely safe, cherished, and out of control with desire at the same time? Lizzy knows the gorgeous rock star isn't looking for anything more permanent than a good time, no matter how much she wishes differently.

Ben knows Lizzy is off limits. Completely and utterly. She's his best friend's little sister now, and no matter how hot the chemistry is between them, no matter how sweet and sexy she is, he's not going to go there. But when Ben is forced to keep the one girl he's always had a weakness for out of trouble in Sin City, he quickly learns that what happens in Vegas, doesn't always stay there. Now he and Lizzie are connected in the deepest way possible...but will it lead to a connection of the heart?
::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::
Still in a funk from Jimmy's book, and I miss the Stage Dive boys. I can't wait to see Ben and Lizzy's story. 
In the meantime, I'll have to wait patiently and read Kylie's teasers.
::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::
-- Release date: March 31st --



Flame and Maddie's story. 
::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::
Flame!! Maddie!!
We haven't gotten a synopsis yet, but I know Tillie is going to write yet another incredible story. This series continues to be one that can't get out of my head. A lot happens, but it's all pieced together so well.
::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::
-- Release date: Early 2015 --



The Like Us series is about a group of twenty-somethings raised in the public eye, with no control over their labels or how people perceive them. With a strong focus on family, romance, love, and college -- you'll witness three people tied by blood navigate life. Only difference between them and you: they're doing it all underneath the brightest, hottest -- sometimes unbearable -- spotlight.
::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::
I would definitely recommend reading the entire Addicted series prior to starting this book. If you've read the series already, then you too can bask in the euphoria of knowing who this book is about.
::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::
-- Release date: Late 2015 --



This will be the final book with the Addicted gang.
Daisy & Ryke's POV
::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::
This is a book I'm truly excited to get my grabby hands on, BUT at the same time, I want the release to be indefinite. I'm going to be a hot mess when it's time to officially say goodbye to this group. I feel like I'm a part of their world and I'll never be ready for goodbye's.
::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::
-- Release date: Winter/Spring --



Picks up in the Addicted Timeline where Addicted After All ended.
Fuel the Fire will not retell past events from Addicted After All in Rose & Connor's POV. All new material.
::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::
Mmm... Connor.
Mmm... Rose.
I have a ridiculous literary crush on both of them. They're so perfect in my eyes, and not a day goes by that I don't wish they were real people. I admit I'm biased being #TeamCoballoway, but this is going to be the best book ever.
::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::
-- Release date: Winter --



A new adult novel that perfectly captures the existential angst of your early twenties with raw wit, fresh insight, and true feeling from a critically adored USA TODAY bestselling author.

Joshua Miles has spent his early twenties spinning his wheels. Working dead-end jobs and living at home has left him exhausted and uninspired, with little energy to pursue his passion for graphic art. Until he meets Gemma Henare, a vivacious out-of-towner from New Zealand. What begins as a one-night stand soon becomes a turning point for Josh. He can't get Gemma out of his head, even after she has left for home, and finds himself throwing caution to the wind for the first time in his life.

It's not long before Josh is headed to New Zealand with only a backpack, some cash, and Gemma's name to go on. But when he finally tracks her down, he finds his adventure is only just beginning. Equally infatuated, Gemma leads him on a whirlwind tour across the beautiful country, opening Josh up to life, lust, love, and all the messy heartache in between. Because, when love drags you somewhere, it might never let go even when you know you have to say goodbye.
 
::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::
Eeep! I read the beginning of this book when I finished Karina's Love, in Spanish. I still can't stop thinking about it! It was only a few pages and I was already in love with both Josh and Gemma. 
I already had a mad crush on Josh when I saw how much love and support he had for his sister Vera (from Love, in English series), and now he get's an adventure too.
::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::
-- Release date: March 31st --

Road Captain of the Devil’s Dust Motorcycle Club, Bobby has the scars to prove just how dangerous his life is. He gives the world he knows hell and loves every moment of it. Wearing a panty-dropping grin along the way, his fierce life has never been a problem for him, until her. Jessica is the only female who has him distracted in his game. After taking him to bed, she’s the only woman to tell him to take a hike. Waking with her gone, he can’t resist her pull. He’s seen the marks on her body, ones which tell the horrors she’s lived through. He’s also seen the fear in her eyes when she lets herself become weak to his advances. Bobby has a decision to make. Can he help Jessica, or will it mean giving up his carefree life?

Jessica, also known as Doc, lives life in fear. Years back, she ran to the Devil’s Dust for protection, seeking the demise of her abusive, dominant husband. Her mind and soul tortured by her past, she can’t allow herself to move forward. The only thing in her sight is her daughter’s safety. Even if she has the attention of one particular tattooed biker, she can’t succumb to his charm and drag her daughter back into a world of danger, no matter how much he thinks he can save her.

Mistakes will be made.

Fears will be faced.

Pain will be remembered.

Can Bobby and Jessica survive the dangers they bring upon themselves?
::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::
M.N. Forgy snagged a top spot in my favorite authors list when I read WDDU. She's still a bit of an unknown, but it's certainly not for lack of amazing writing. I was blown away by the first two books in this series, and I've sort of been salivating for Bobby's book. He couldn't manage to completely steal my heart in the previous books (because hello, Shadow!), but I have a feeling I'm going to be mush when reading his book.
::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::
-- Release date: March --


#JesseJunkie
::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::
I personally don't even care that there's no tattoos to stare at on this cover. That body is still mighty drool-worthy. As are the snippets she keeps teasing us with here and there. I'm so ready to get my reading on and fall in love with Jesse.
::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::
-- Release date: TBA --



The first full length Gypsy Brothers novel from the smash hit author Lili St. Germain.

How much is a life worth?

I grew up in Colombia, the daughter of a wealthy drug lord. I lived a life of extravagance, until one day a drug run went horribly wrong and everything came crashing down around us.

I was given away. A payment for a debt. The Gypsy Brothers Motorcycle Club became my new owners, and I did everything I could to survive.

But falling in love with the man who owned me wasn't part of the plan...
::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::
I just signed up to review this and my limbs are numb from how much I'm crossing them all. Either way, I'm going to devour this book. The serial is done, but I'm glad I don't have to say goodbye to the Gypsy Brothers world altogether. I have no doubt this prequel is going to be off the charts, but the release date needs to be here like yesterday.
::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::
--Release date: Feb 1st --

Comments