 Stacking the Shelves {7} 

{Click on the book cover to be linked to their Goodreads page}
∾∾∾∾∾∾∾∾∾∾∾∾∾∾∾∾∾∾∾∾∾∾∾∾∾∾∾∾∾∾∾∾∾∾∾∾∾∾∾∾∾∾∾∾∾∾∾∾∾∾∾∾∾∾∾∾∾∾∾∾∾∾∾∾∾
Review

That's right, I have an actual, physical ARC of Craving Him and yes I did pet it. Thanks so much to Kendall for giving me one and marking it with her beautiful signature. 

This was just released yesterday, but I was lucky enough to get an ARC. 
I cried so hard whilst reading. From sadness and happiness. It truly is a beautiful story. 
I can't recommend it enough!
Will be writing my review up soon. 

Oh my god. Oh my god. Oh my god.
I'm currently reading this at the moment and it is HOT! This is Emma's first Adult novel and boy did she hit it on the mark! I'm in love with both of the main characters. <3

I haven't read a paranormal in a good while, so I'm excited to start this one!

Writing up a review for this one soon and it'll be posted when the blog tour stops here Tuesday.


Purchased

This book is hilarious and so very amazing! Took me forever to actually buy the paperback, but glad to have it on my shelf at last.

 

First time I met Renée, Sweet Thing wasn't published yet, so I just got some signed swag. Now I have not 1, but 2 signed books and I'm oh so happy! Renée is seriously so amazing, and her assistant/friend that joined her at the AUTL event was so sweet. The models for SLT, Brandyn Farrell and were there as well, but I was busy working the event when they were around and couldn't get them to sign. 
No idea why I forgot to buy some more copies of SLT for you dolls. Hopefully next signing I can get a bunch. (:


 Yay! More Colton on my shelf! Every time I meet K. Bromberg, I sort of freeze up and don't know what to say. She's the sweetest person ever, but I get a little intimidated by her.

I have to admit, I haven't actually read this, but there are so many positive things being said about it, I didn't want to miss out on getting a paperback signed. S.C. is so nice too! She was working the AUTL event alongside Dani Hart.


 First time meeting Jessica Hawkins and I hope it's not the last. She is so down to earth and easy to chat with. So happy to finally get these babies on my actual shelves and not just in my Kindle.


Second time meeting CD Reiss! She's awesome and she writes my name so pretty. I'm so lucky I was able to get a copy of Spin. She only had 3 left by the time I got to her table and I bought 2. One's going to be given away soon, so stay tuned!

The collection is finally complete. This series is by far my favorite YA series of all time! I get super, over-the-top enthusiastic whenever I talk about Rachel Vincent's badass characters and world she created for this Soul Screamers world. 
I now have all the individual books and the omnibus books. All that's left is for me to meet Vincent and get them signed! 

What did you all buy this week?
Share book titles + authors or links to your own STS post!

Comments

  1. Amazing haul, lots of signed goodies. I really love the look of Sweet Thing, have been tempted to get that one myself a few times. I hope you enjoy your books :) My STS.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Would definitely recommend reading it if you haven't already and the paperback is so nice!
      Thanks for stopping by! :)

      Delete
  2. lots of great books this week. Sweet little thing is on my wishlist

    Happy reading!

    My Weekly Wrap up Post

    Michelle @ Book Briefs

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment