 Stacking the Shelves {6} 

{Click on the book cover images to visit their Goodreads page}
_________________________________
 Review
Currently reading this and it's pretty good! My review will be posted this Saturday in celebration of the release!
I'm so excited to start this! Melanie's first two books, Speak Easy & Speak Low were so steamy and I loved that it was a historical NA story. I'm eager to see what Frenched is going to turn out like. Amazing, I'm sure. 
M. Pierce + Melanie have teamed up and will be having a week long party in celebration of Frenched so stay tune for that. Lots of fun headed our way!
Purchased
So behind on reading this series, but I'm slowly making my way through it. :)
Can I start by saying how amazing this cover is. You look at it and think, "Oh, so plain and simple." WRONG! What I love so much about this cover is that you have that exact thought at first glance, but then you focus in on her hair and... SO COOL! I can't wait to get started on this. 

So if you haven't read this, do so, please! This was one of my top favorite YA books of 2013. Renee is a new author and she hit a home run with this one in my opinion. The plot alone is so beyond spectacular. It's magical in every sense of the word! It sounds a little odd with cowboys, dragons, magic, and native americans, but I promise it'll be worth your while.
 Jessica. Park. ... Enough said.
This was my first Samantha Young book and it began my love and admiration for her. So happy to finally have this in paperback! Now if only she would come to California so I can get it signed!
 I have a huge writer crush on Sylvain Reynard. If I ever have the honor of meeting him, I think my body will just naturally bow down to him. I bought this in eBook version too, because I have OCD about owning both versions of my favorite books. :P
My Real series is now complete with all the books as of now.
I totally have a teensy weensy crush on Mr. Brown. There, I said it. Now that that's out in the open. This cover is wicked cool. The font and image is so BAM. I love it! And red's my favorite color so I love having it in my library. Sadly, I didn't actually get to go to the signing in San Diego, but I did have the bookstore set aside a copy for me. :)
Won
Thank you to K.A. Linde and Mackable Books (I won this beauty in their X-Mas Giveaway)!

 One of my favorite series of all time! Krista & Becca Ritchie are amazing writers and awesome people. I entered a giveaway on their page and won! I felt like it was Christmas all over again! :D If you haven't picked this series up yet, I highly recommend it! <3

What did you all buy this week? Share book titles+authors or links to your posts!

Comments