Sale Blitz: Special Edition of Unsettled by S.C. Ellington +Giveaway & Character Interview
Special Edition of Unsettled by S.C. Ellington
Sale Blitz Blog Tour
Hosted by: Fi’s Fiery Reads
March 10th – March 20th
S.C. Ellington is happy to release a special edition of Unsettled with the addition of a prologue and previously unreleased scenes. There are also bonus prologues from Author Tessa Teevan and Author Aly Martinez.
Debut new adult author S.C. Ellington knocks it out of the park with this steamy contemporary romance.
*****EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW WITH LOGAN COLTON ABOUT BROOKLYN*****
1. Brooklyn is a fighter and I love her for that.
2. She doesn’t like being told what to do. Then again, what woman does?
3. She talks a good game, but she’s the sweetest girl I’ve ever met.
4. Brooklyn is one of the most loyal people I’ve ever met. I’m confident she’ll be with me until the end.
5. She loves Starburst.
6. She is a good singer…I caught her singing in the shower once…although I wasn’t listening to her voice much. I was too busy looking at her, oops, probably shouldn’t have said that.
7. I always drive because I fear that she is a horrible driver. I’m not chauvinistic or anything, but everybody knows driving on the west coast is drastically different than driving on the east coast.
8. She is an AMAZING cook. My mom always told me and Scott to date women that know how to cook. I'm glad I finally took my mom's advice.
9. She hates when I watch her get dressed. Her self consciousness makes me laugh…I nearly died the time I caught her squatting in her jeans to make them zip!
10. She talks in her sleep. Scary! I thought I had problems!
11. One thing is for sure, B might have some strange things about her, but truth be told, I love every one of them.Author Bio
Social Media Links