ARC Review: Revenge Vol. 3 by JJ Knight


3 down, 2 to go!
Have you read the Revenge series yet? The first 3 books are now available.
The next book has no set date as of yet, but the author is shooting for the 21st of this month.
Purchase Links
Synopsis

Dylan says he needs to focus on his music, but he can't stay away from Jess.

He's at her door for dinner with the roommates, and climbing up to her window in the middle of the night.

When Jess is threatened in a violent attack, Dylan becomes protective.


My Review:

Of course things get more and more mysterious and eyebrow raising in this third installment.
 

After leaving us with a jaw-dropping confession in the previous book, Dylan has an honest conversation with Jess about his admission. 

At this point I honestly think Dylan is a tad bi-polar. He's always having such wild mood swings. He wants things to continue with Jess, but he also cares for her too much to actually be with her. He goes on and on about how bad he is for and how hurt she'll get if she stays. 
We get a lot more of Dylan's background, but there is still so many questions and information left to figure out. 

I like seeing how he's slowly starting to open up to Jess. I think she's definitely making him a more friendly and outgoing person. In turn, he's bringing out her wild side a little bit and just making her more confident.
While the relationship has had some bumps and continues to be rocky, these two are falling deeper and deeper into one another. 

We finally meet Jess' other roommate, Riley, in the flesh! I knew there was something more to her and she's definitely going to play a big part in the remainder of the series. As if there wasn't enough drama already, Riley has shown up to add more.

I've said this in my review of book 2 and I'll say it again for this one, Nick is suspicious. There is so much going on that he may have slipped past your radar before, but there's no denying his inclusion in everything now. He knows more than he is letting on and I'm eager for his story to be revealed. 

We are also introduced to some more characters aside from Riley. Mr. Morris, the owner of Morris Music, and yet another ominous character, Q, is talked about.

This series continues to have me on the edge of my seat and craving for more. I've no idea where JJ Knight is going with this series, but I'm strapped in and ready to go!
As a fan of cliffhangers, I'm enjoying waiting for the puzzle pieces to lock into place. That's not to say I'm not going crazy until the next book releases. 



*An eARC of this book was provided by the author for an honest review.


My Rating: 4 kisses
Other Books in the Series

Purchase Links

 Purchase Links


Stay up to date with JJ Knight



Comments