Book Blitz: ARC Review~ Seven Sons (Gypsy Brothers #1) by Lili St. Germain

 Title: Seven Sons 
Series: Gypsy Brothers 
Author: Lili St. Germain 
Genre: Dark Contemporary Romance
Age Group: New Adult
Purchase Links:

Synopsis:

My father was most certainly NOT an innocent man. As the leader of the Gypsy Brothers MC, he was guilty of many things. But he died for a crime that he didn’t commit, framed by an enemy within who then stole his club and everything he had ever worked to protect.

Including my innocence. 

When Dornan Ross framed my father, he set into motion a series of events that could never be undone. My father was murdered by Dornan Ross and his sons when I was fifteen years old. 

Before my father died, Dornan and his sons stole my innocence, branded my skin and in doing so, ensured that their lives would be prematurely cut short. That they would suffer. 

I’ve just turned twenty-one, and I’m out for blood. I'm out for revenge. 

But I didn't expect to fall for Jase, the youngest brother in the club. 

I didn't expect that he would turn my world upside down, yank my heart out of my chest and ride away into the sunset with it. 

Now, I'm faced with an impossible choice - Jase, or avenging my fathers death?


My Review:


I was blown away by this story. For being a serial novel, it was filled with so much depth and passion. I felt completely connected with the protagonist, Juliette/ Samantha, right from the start. I was immediately hooked by her words and was eager to start the mission with her. I was ready to get revenge!

I was a little worried by the MC aspect. The few biker novels I've picked up are drenched with details that are identical to the Sons of Anarchy TV show. I understand how MC's work, but they seem to copy and paste everything from SOA. However, the synopsis for Seven Sons was too damn intriguing to not take a chance on.

I am so glad I did!

The story begins with Juliette describing her mission to enact revenge on a group of men who ruined her in every sense of the word. Dornan Ross and his seven sons did foul things to her as a teenager. She carefully sets a plan into motion to infiltrate their Gypsy Motorcycle Club. Juliette is ready to deliver pay back and pick them off one by one.

Well, maybe not every single one..

Lili St. Germain had me sat on the edge of my seat, gripping my iPad, waiting for the next thing to happen. Every single detail of this story had me engaged. Juliette is a strong, badass woman who has been one of my favorite heroines I've read to date. Lili's debut has made one hell of an impression on me. Her writing is superb and I'm dying for the next installments in the series. 

Seven Sons is dark, gritty and twisted.. my kind of novel!


*An eARC was provided by the author for an honest review. This has in no way affected my review/opinion.


My Rating: 5 Kisses

Comments