 Stacking the Shelves {4} 


Welcome to Stacking The Shelves – hosted by Tynga over at Tynga’s Reviews!

Stacking the Shelves is all about sharing the books you're adding to shelves, both physical & digital.  Meaning books bought in store or online, books borrowed from friends or library, review books, gifts, and of course e-Books are all included. 
Here is my book haul for this week!
_______________________________________

{Click on the book cover images to visit the Goodreads page}

✥Blog Tour/Author Review✥

✥Won

✥Purchased/Gifted✥
Find Remy on Goodreads
Find Beautiful Beginning on Goodreads
Find Trust in Me on Goodreads

Find Starcrossed on Goodreads
Find World After on Goodreads
Find Unearthly on Goodreads
Find The Diviners on Goodreads



I've been swamped with books to read. Literally finish a book and start a new one moments later. Slowly losing my eye sight, 
but at least I'll go out reading! :P
Feel free to leave a comment sharing your current reads or what books you've hauled in this week.

Comments

  1. Wow, great haul!!! I'm very jealous of the Susan Ee "World After". I'm a new GFC follower.
    Check out my STS

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The paperback is only $4.79 on Amazon!
      Thanks for following. (:

      Delete

Post a Comment