 Stacking the Shelves {3} 


I can knock out a book in a day or two, due to my speed reading ability. Yet I still can't keep up with all the fabulous books on my TBR list. Here are some awesome books I received this past week.
______________________________________
~WON~
I won this signed series from participating in Kate Mathias' blog tour. I haven't read them, but the series sounds interesting. 

~BOUGHT~
I decided to stop by Barnes & Noble the other day (although I mainly buy my books through Amazon) and I picked up these 3 lovelies. Dollface has been on my TBR for a while. I <3 the Roarin' 20s! Although it's YA, The Scorpio Races has such a rad concept. Plus, I'm a Stiefvater groupie. :) I also signed up to be a B&N member.

~FOR REVIEW~

I've already finished up Fighting Redemption & Finding Willow. I recommend both! FR is insanely goooood! Currently reading Divided and it's a really sweet story.




Comments