Release Day Blitz: Fast Forward (Second Chances #2) by Marion Croslydon +Fun Facts about the novel & Giveaway
A New Adult Contemporary Romance
Fast Forward (Second Chances # 2)
By Marion Croslydon
Release: December 19, 2013
From the Amazon bestselling author of No Reverse comes a moving story about love, redemption and what happens when life switches to fast forward.
~Fun Facts about FAST FORWARD~
- I started writing the first book in the Second Chances series (No Reverse) the day I found out I was pregnant. I was so overjoyed, but it got me thinking about women or girls for whom the news isn’t all it should be. That was how I started talking to Cassie and she told me what happened with Josh when she was seventeen. Yeah, I’m a bit batty like that. I wrote Fast Forward with my baby girl on my lap.
- In my head, Josh looks very much like Channing Tatum in Dear John. He‘s a very decent guy with a flaming temper underneath the apparent self-control and coolness.
- Sam—who is a secondary character in No Reverse and Fast Forward—is also in my paranormal series, The Oxford Trilogy. Readers keep telling me how much they love him and I hope I can give him his own girl and his own book very soon. So watch the space!
- No Reverse was supposed to be a stand-alone novel. I reached my word count and there was still so much to happen before Cassie and Josh could be a family at last. I didn’t want the ending to be rushed, but I didn’t want the book to be a New Adult version of War and Peace (like very, very long ;-) hence the sequel Fast Forward.
- I love Emma Stone’s voice. It’s all raspy and husky. I read it was because of a bad bout with colic when she was a baby. She kept screaming and screaming. I used that for Cassie although I twisted the story a little bit. She’s a Country singer and her voice is something she values and works on very much.
About the Author
Marion loves to share happy vibes, talk book crush, fictional boyfriends and sexual chemistry with like-minded people. And because she spends most of her days on her own deep inside her writing cave, you are welcome to come and say “hello” from time to time. Just to make sure she doesn’t sink into insanity. Her friends, family and arch-enemies (there are quite a few) will be forever grateful for your help. Website | Facebook | Twitter