 Stacking the Shelves {1} 

(Click on the graphic to view other's shelves)

Stacking the Shelves is a meme hosted by Tynga's Reviews and is all about sharing the books you are adding to your shelves, may it be physical or virtual. This means you can include books you buy in physical store or online, books you borrow from friends or the library, review books, gifts and of course ebooks!
____________________________________________________________________________


Bought:
  1. Miss Peregrine's Home for Peculiar Children by Ransom Riggs
  2. Lady of Ashes by Christine Trent
  3. The Raven Boys by Maggie Stiefavter 
  4. The Registry by Shannon Stoker
  5. Wait for You by J. Lynn
I'm a sucker for book covers. If I see an awesome book, I skim the synopsis and then toss into my basket if it sounds good. "Miss Peregrine's" was one that I just loved. I'm obsessed with Paranormal, and this book had the total creepy thing going for it. 
"Lady of Ashes" has a beautiful cover, and the synopsis intrigued me. Set in Victorian London, as well!
I've already read "The Raven Boys" and own the hardcover copy, but I LOVE the book so much I had to buy the new paperback design. Clearly, I'm a fan of Stiefvater's.
"The Registry" cover was another mysterious looking one. I've heard praise for the author, and decided to pick up her latest.
Jennifer L. Armentrout/J. Lynn is one of those authors that can write literally anything, and I'd read it. I've already read this title, but it was a signed edition. Can't pass that up!

Won:
  1. Love, Lies, and Deception by L.P. Dover
  2. Real by Katy Evans
  3. Vain by Fisher Amelie
L.P. Dover had a giveaway happening in celebration of this books release and I won the paperback of it. (Courtesy of L.P. Dover)
"Real" has been a title on the tip of everyone's tongue. I've had it on my TBR since before it was released, but sadly, have never gotten around to reading it. Now I have a physical copy, so I'm looking forward to a date with Remy. ;) (Courtesy of XOXOAfterDark)
I was so flippin' excited to win the paperback of "Vain" with this particular cover. Maybe it's because it's the original, but I grew fond of it and prefer it to the new one. (Courtesy of iHeartBigBooks)






For Review:
  1. Safe With You by Kirsten DeMuzio
  2. Just One Reason by Kirsten DeMuzio
  3. Promise Me Darkness by Paige Weaver
  4. Promise Me Light by Paige Weaver
  5. Hidden by Selena Laurence
  6. The Only One by Magan Vernon

The first 4 titles were read for blog tours. I really loved both. The "Just One Reason" blog stop was posted last Thursday. The "Promise Me Light" blog stop will be posted this coming Thursday. Oh my goodness! Paige Weaver is awesome. I just loved her series, and I want more.



Comments