✿ Fall for the new New Adult ✿


Fall for the new New Adult: a campaign to spread the word that New Adult is expanding into new and exciting categories like Historical, Fantasy, Science Fiction, Gothic, and more! Follow along to find out why best-selling NA authors & NA bloggers are excited to see New Adult expand outside of contemporary. (Full schedule can be found here.) And as an incentive to give the new NA a try, the Fall for New Adult bundle set will be available for a limited time. Set includes 4 great non-contemporary NA novels for only $3.99!



~My Thoughts on the Expansion of New Adult~

I started reading New Adult about a year ago now. At 20 years of age, I was fascinated by all of these stories surrounding characters of the same age. That wasn't something I had seen before. It was either 16 year olds or 30 year olds. I could relate to teenagers, since I've been there. I could try and relate to the adult books, because eventually I'll be there. But I wanted to read about college students and the struggles people my age have to go through at the same time I was.

The first few authors that made that happen: Abbi Glines, Molly McAdams, Jessica Sorensen, J. Lynn.. The list could go on, but these ladies were the first I stumbled upon. 
It was so easy for me to get inside these characters heads and simply understand where they were coming from. The things they did, the words they said. It all made sense.

As much as I love reading contemporary romance books, it does get tired after a bit. While the books I read were fantastic and written beautifully, they started to mesh together. It was difficult to differentiate between stories at times. I wanted something new and refreshing. Jessica Sorensen had some paranormal books that grabbed my attention but I still wanted more from the New Adult age group.
Now I'm beginning to see a lot more variety but they're not getting enough attention.
Sometimes people are afraid of change. Trying something new can be frightening. Trust me, I know! I go to a restaurant eager to order a new dish, then I think, "but what if I don't like it?" "what if it's disgusting?" Prompting me to just order my usual..

Well, in the case of New Adult books, here's the solution. This 4 book bundle for $3.99 will give you a taste of what else is out there. I've only read Speak Easy by Melanie Harlow (so far!), and that alone was a breath of fresh air. There's still romance in these books! In fact, Speak Easy has some very spicy scenes that will, uhm, satisfy you, take my word for it!



We want to know why YOU want to see NA expand too! Join the campaign by grabbing the gif. above and blogging/tweeting about why YOU want to see NA expand! #NACampaign





Purchase the Fall for New Adult bundle set here

Comments