Review: Blurred by Tara Fuller


Title: Blurred
Series: Kissed by Death
Author: Tara A. Fuller
Genre: Young Adult Paranormal Romance
Blurb:
Cash is haunted by things. Hungry, hollow things. They only leave him alone when Anaya, Heaven’s beautiful reaper, is around. Cash has always been good with girls, but Anaya isn’t like the others. She’s dead. And with his deteriorating health, Cash might soon be as well.

Anaya never breaks the rules, but the night of the fire she recognized part of Cash’s soul—and doomed him to something worse than death. Cash’s soul now resides in an expired body, making him a shadow walker—a rare, coveted being that can walk between worlds. A being creatures of the underworld would do anything to get their hands on.

The lines between life and death are blurring, and Anaya and Cash find themselves falling helplessly over the edge. Trapped in a world where the living don’t belong, can Cash make it out alive?







Buy Links:
Amazon | Barnes & Noble 

My Rating: 5 Kisses





My Review:
Love a good book about reapers!
I read Blurred, not having read Inbetween (the first book in the series). While I'm sure it would have helped to know the backstory and relationships between the characters, it didn't phase me very much. You can absolutely still enjoy Blurred.

I absolutely love the cover. It's one of my favorite book covers.

The characters of Anaya and Cash were, in my opinion, executed flawlessly. I was immediately drawn to each character individually, as well as together as a couple. The chemistry between Anaya and Cash is so electrifying and deep; they don't even need to touch to display it. I was actually shocked by their connection. I have never seen a young adult novel with such a powerful romantic couple. 

I liked the idea of the reaper's jobs and functions. The imagery was quite powerful and made the visuals easy to come to mind. 
I hope this series continues on, perhaps giving Easton a story. I also wouldn't mind more of Cash and Anaya's story!

Tara A. Fuller has made a fan out of me! x


*An eARC copy of this book was provided by Entangled Publishing for an honest review, this has in no way affected my opinion or rating.

Comments